Giant STANCE E+ EX SPORT 29" 625Wh - MTB E-Bike - 2022 - cold iron
- Flexpoint Suspension System – A proven single-link design that uses the movement of the chainstay/saddlestay connection to produce a lightweight and robust suspension system that offers 4.7 inches/ 120 mm of travel.
- Hybrid Cycling Technology – Hybrid Cycling Technology describes the system of combining electronic drive with human power to allow all types of riders to experience Giant e-bikes.
- SyncDrive Sport – SyncDrive Sport offers 5 modes of assistance and is installed on e-bikes used for everyday riding as well as more challenging off-road rides. This small mid-drive motor delivers a maximum torque of 70 Nm and is renowned for its performance and reliability.
- EnergyPak – DownTube – This updated EnergyPak is mounted in the down tube of the e-bike. The biggest difference from the side-release and Top-Pull EnergyPak is a more minimalist downtube design.
- RideControl Dash – This two-in-one unit has buttons to control the assist modes as well as an integrated color display. You can check range, battery level, and assist mode, as well as standard bike data like speed and distance, without having to add another screen to your e-bike. It also has an ANT+ port so you can connect a heart rate monitor and other fitness devices.
- ALUXX Aluminum Technology – Performance level 6061 aluminum alloy material with single taper keeps weight down without sacrificing strength, so it’s used for a variety of bikes.
- Tubeless System – Fewer flats. Better traction. Less rolling resistance. Giant’s Tubeless System simplifies and improves the ride.
- Smart Assist – Giant’s new PedalPlus 6 sensor technology is used in SyncDrive Life motor technology and features an additional incline sensor and accelerometer. While the PedalPlus 6-sensor technology can detect lean, it also provides an automatic Smart Support Mode feature that gives riders a more effortless riding experience. This new sensor technology calculates the magnitude of torque, cadence, incline and speed and determines the amount of motor power the rider needs based on these calculations.
FACT SHEET OF GIANT STANCE E+ EX SPORT 29″ 625WH – MTB E-BIKE – 2022 – COLD IRON
|Product Name:||Giant STANCE E+ EX SPORT 29″ 625Wh – MTB E-Bike – 2022 – cold iron|
|usage bikesport:||E-Bike, MTB, Trail|
|hubs:||GIANT eTracker Sport|
|rims:||GIANT AM 29″, Tubeless Ready, 30mm inner rim width|
|chain:||KMC e.11 Sport, e-bike optimized|
|cassette:||Shimano Deore LinkGlide LG600-10|
|shifter:||Shimano Deore LinkGlide, SL-M5130-R10 OGD|
|rear derailleur:||Shimano Deore LinkGlide, RD-M5130, 10-speed|
|crankset:||Forged Alloy, Direct Mount chainring|
|brakes:||Tektro HD-M745 Orion (4-piston), 203mm|
|seat post:||GIANT 30.9mm|
|handle bar:||GIANT Connect TR Riser 31.8, 20mm rise|
|fork:||SR Suntour XCR 34 Air LO-R, 130mm travel, Boost 15x110mm|
|frame:||AluxX main frame, FlexPoint rear frame, integrated Speed Sensor, 120 mm travel, 141mm QR|
|number of chainrings:||1|
|E-Bike battery:||EnergyPak Smart Integrated 625Wh|
|assisted speed:||max. 25 km/h|
|Drive Unit Manufacturer:||Yamaha|
|motor location:||Mid-Mounted Motor|
|brake type:||Disc Brake|
|wheel size:||28″ (29″) (622mm)|
|bike special accessories:||Motor: SyncDrive Sport, 70Nm, powered by Yamaha | Controller & Display: RideControl Dash 2in1 | Charger: EnergyPak Smart Charger Compact, 4A | Giant Rack-It MIK | Mudguards | Lights | Kickstand|
|bike lights:||Herrmans H-BLACK MR8, 60 Lux|
|grips:||GIANT Tactal single lock-on|
|shock:||RockShox Monarch R, High Volume, 184x44mm, custom tuned|
|frame type:||Full Suspension|
|tires:||Maxxis Rekon 29×2.25″ folding, Tubeless, EXO deliveres with tube|
|fork construction:||Classic Suspension Fork|