Orbea Avant H30-D 105 Road Bike - 2022 - military green - gold (gloss)
Highlights of the Orbea Avant H30-D Road Bike
- Avant Carbon Fork – The design and shape of the Avant fork provides the best possible combination of elasticity, tire clearance and stiffness. The fork features integrated fender mounts and large tire clearance for increased flexibility.
- Highly polished – The Avant receives the same design attention as the carbon frames: The tubes are butted and hydroformed, with smooth, polished welds to match the exciting look of a monocoque frame.
- Frame Shape – The frame has more rounded shapes that improve comfort and reduce weight, making it an ideal model for those riders looking for a smooth and efficient ride quality.
- Orbea racing geometry – The racing geometry of the Orca is the result of almost 100 years of experience in the manufacture of racing bikes and combines the perfect balance of responsiveness and stability. The aggresive posture maximizes both aerodynamics and body efficiency . The handling is precise and intuitive. All angles and dimensions are carefully matched to the different frame sizes. So you achieve with the Orca a tangible direct power transmission from the pedal to the road!
- ICR Integration – Whether mechanical or electronic circuit: all cables, cables and wires run invisibly under the stem along through the head tube into the frame. And all without additional friction or unpleasant rattling.
- OC Riser Handlebars – This simple and elegant solution increases both the horizontal handlebar tube and the drop of a conventional road handlebars to relax shoulders and neck and a more comfortable sitting position on the bike.
FACT SHEET OF ORBEA AVANT H30-D 105 ROAD BIKE – 2022 – MILITARY GREEN – GOLD (GLOSS)
|Product Name:||Orbea Avant H30-D 105 Road Bike – 2022 – military green – gold (gloss)|
|usage bikesport:||Road Bike, Endurance|
|hubs:||E-Thru hubset Shimano RS470, 12mm, 28H|
|chain:||Fsa Team Issue|
|cassette:||Sun Race CSRS3, 11-speed|
|rear derailleur:||Shimano 105 R7000 GS, 11-speed|
|front derailleur:||Shimano 105 R7000|
|brakes:||Shimano R7070 Hydraulic Disc|
|wheels:||Orbea wheel: Corsa with 12mm E-Thru hubset Shimano RS470 28H|
|seat post:||Alloy 27.2 mm, Offset 20|
|saddle:||Fizik Aliante R5|
|bar tape:||Orbea Eva|
|handle bar:||OC RP30-R Road Performance Riser, Reach 70, Drop 125, Rise 15, w/Di2 hole|
|stem:||OC RP21 Road Performance ICR, -6º, IFC01 Computer mount interface|
|fork:||Orbea carbon fork 2021, aluminum steerer, 1-1/8″ head tube|
|headset:||Acros Alloy 1-1/2″, Internal Cable Routing|
|frame:||Orbea Avant Hydro disc, hydroformed triple butted aluminium, HS 1,5″ ICR, BB 68mm – BSC English, TA 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, Internal Cable Routing, SP 27,2mm, MMS system|
|number of chainrings:||2|
|brake type:||Disc Brake|
|wheel size:||28″ (29″) (622mm)|
|tires:||Vittoria Zafiro V Rigid bead, 700x28c|