Orbea Gain D20 Ultegra Roadbike E-Bike - 2022 - Pastel Green (Gloss) - Black (Matte)
Highlights of the Orbea Gain D20 Ultegra road e-bike
- ICR Plus Integration – Whether it’s mechanical or electronic shifting, all cables, cables and wires run invisibly along under the stem through the head tube into the frame. And all this without additional friction or unpleasant rattling.
- Integrated lighting system – The fully integrated lighting system is another highlight that enriches your tours with the Gain. Thanks to lighting at the front and rear, the bike draws attention to you during the day and at night and thus ensures additional safety. With continuous light and optional high beam, the Gain is ready for touring on the road.
- Integrated seat post clamp – Beautifully integrated into the frame, the seat post clamp not only looks great, it also improves aerodynamics.
- Integrated cover – The Gain only has a single external cable connection to allow the rear wheel to be removed. The cable runs tightly under the chainstay and hides behind an unobtrusive integrated protective cover. Access to the battery socket under the bottom bracket is also virtually invisible, and the trim on the stem provides a seamless transition to the top tube.
- Ebikemotion X35 Plus – The heart of the Gain is the rear hub motor. The sophisticated drive system provides reliable, smooth motor assistance at levels designed to make your ride easier, but not to define it. And because the motor is located directly on the rear hub, you can pedal when the motor is not in use without feeling like you’re being dragged along. The Gain features a sophisticated torque simulation algorithm to optimally support the power applied to the pedal. In other words, this bike supports you exactly when you need it – and saves energy for when you’re pedaling anyway without much effort.
- X35 Integrated Battery – The battery is one of the most noticeable parts of an e-bike system, so Orbea has gone to great lengths to make it as small, light and discreet as possible. The battery disappears elegantly into the frame.
- Range Extender Compatible – You have the option of attaching an optional external battery pack that fits easily into the Gain’s bottle cage, giving the bike even more range.
- IWOC One and Display – The Gain’s control center consists of a sleek and discreet button on the top tube and a stem-mounted bike computer. The simple iWoc ONE interface lets you turn the system on or off, check the level of motor assist, and view the remaining battery charge.
- Charging port – The Gain doesn’t need a lot of cables, ports and accessories. The CAN (Controller Area Network) bus port is a single contact that can be used for charging, system diagnosis or attaching the range extender.
- Pas sensor – The Gain’s balanced, smooth motor assist requires a sophisticated sensor. Hidden inside the end ring of the cassette is a pedal sensor (PAS). It measures how much power you’re applying to the pedal and adjusts the motor power accordingly.
- Hydroformed aluminum frame – To make the aluminum frames stronger and minimize unwanted flex, the shapes and wall thicknesses of the tubes are adjusted accordingly. Many of the tubes are butted to save weight in less stressed areas. Using the latest aluminium technology ensures that Orbea aluminium bikes are by no means second choice.
- Orbea Long Distance Geometry – In contrast to the race geometry, which is drilled for wind resistance, this is a bike that can be ridden in a more relaxed manner to increase endurance. However, the bike can still be controlled precisely and intuitively. The angles and dimensions have been carefully adjusted for the different sizes available to maximise riding comfort. Because more comfort means longer tours.
FACT SHEET OF ORBEA GAIN D20 ULTEGRA ROADBIKE E-BIKE – 2022 – PASTEL GREEN (GLOSS) – BLACK (MATTE)
|Product Name:||Orbea Gain D20 Ultegra Roadbike E-Bike – 2022 – Pastel Green (Gloss) – Black (Matte)|
|usage bikesport:||Road Bike, E-Bike, Endurance|
|hubs:||Front: Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Hollow|
|cassette:||Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-Speed|
|rear derailleur:||Shimano Ultegra R8000 GS|
|front derailleur:||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|crankset:||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|brakes:||Shimano R8070 Hydraulic Disc|
|seat post:||OC 27.2 Offset 0, for integrated light|
|saddle:||Fizik Aliante R5|
|handle bar:||OC2 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm|
|stem:||OC1 31.8mm interface -6º|
|fork:||Gain Hydro carbon fork, full carbon, 1-1/8″ – 1.5″ tappered head tube compatible, 700×40 maximun tyre, flat mount disc mount, Thru axle 12x100mm|
|headset:||Acros Alloy 1-1/2″ Internal Cable Routing|
|frame:||Orbea Gain Hydro 6061 Hydroform Aluminum 2021, ICR cable routing, Forged BB, safety screw, 135×9 QR, Flat Mount disc mount, 700×40 maximun tyre, 1″ 1/2 semiintegrated head set, 41×86,5 Pressfit botton bracket.|
|number of chainrings:||2|
|E-Bike battery:||Ebikemotion 36V/6.9A 248Wh ANT+|
|assisted speed:||max. 25 km/h|
|Drive Unit Manufacturer:||MAHLE ebikemotion|
|motor location:||Rear-Mounted Motor|
|brake type:||Disc Brake|
|wheel size:||28″ (29″) (622mm)|
|bike special accessories:||Charger: Ebikemotion X35 | Remote: Ebikemotion iWoc ONE|
|bike lights:||Front: Front position light, on display holder, COB Led, On/Off, 60 Lumen, ECE50 | Rear: Lezyne FENDER STVZO seatpost mounting 11 lumens|
|tires:||Hutchinson Fusion 5 Performance TLR 700×30|
|Display / Control Unit:||OC monochrome|
|Drive Unit Model:||Ebikemotion X35 Plus|