Orbea Occam H10 XT Mountainbike - 2022 - Anthracite Glitter - Candy Red
Highlights of the Orbea Occam H10 mountain bike
- Trail Geometry – With its balanced geometry, the Occam is fast, efficient and versatile enough to put a big smile on your face on almost any trail.
- Integrated cable routing – The Occam uses fully integrated cable routing. Silicone closures at the entry and exit points in the frame as well as a clever connection between the front and rear frame triangle ensure optimal protection of the cables.
- Suspension – Modern trail bikes are used for impressively versatile riding. Some riders climb climbs that are thousands of feet long, while others do lap after lap in bike parks, with endless jumps. The Occam is up for any adventure with its suspension fork and rear shock.
- “Hydroforming” Aluminium frame – The structure of high-quality aluminium tubes is specially aligned before the shape and wall thicknesses are optimised in an advanced hydroforming process. This process strengthens the tubes and allows fine tuning of stiffness while optimizing frame weight. Many tubes are double or triple butted to save weight in non-critical areas.
- Asymmetrical Design – Instead of centering the shock and supporting it on both sides, Occam moves the shock to the left side of the frame. This allows the support strut placed on the right to sit more centrally and handle the suspension forces in the front triangle of the frame more efficiently. This improves stiffness in this particularly heavily loaded area of the frame without adding unnecessary weight.
- Redesigned Linkage – The Occam comes with a new two-piece linkage design. Fewer components means fewer joints and therefore fewer bolts to come loose. Along the way, this provides more space in the axle. A practical multitool is accommodated there, which is securely held by magnets. This way, you always have the most important tools at hand.
The advantages of the Trail Geometry:
- LOWER STEERING ANGLE – High stability.
- LOWER BOTTOM BRACKET – Strong cornering position
- LONGER REACH – Lots of freedom of movement and super balance
- LONGER WHEEL STANCE – Stability at high speed
- HIGHER SADDLE ANGLE – More appropriate pedalling position
- SHORT SEAT TUBE – For long dropper posts
FACT SHEET OF ORBEA OCCAM H10 XT MOUNTAINBIKE – 2022 – ANTHRACITE GLITTER – CANDY RED
|Product Name:||Orbea Occam H10 XT Mountainbike – 2022 – Anthracite Glitter – Candy Red|
|usage bikesport:||MTB, All-Mountain|
|cassette:||Shimano CS-M7100 12-Speed|
|shifter:||Shimano XT M8100 I-Spec EV|
|rear derailleur:||Shimano XT M8100 SGS Shadow Plus|
|crankset:||Shimano XT M8100|
|brakes:||Shimano XT M8100 Hydraulic Disc|
|wheels:||Race Face AR 30c Tubeless Ready|
|seat post:||OC2 Dropper 31.6mm | Shimano SL-MT500 I-Spec EV Remote|
|saddle:||Fizik Taiga S-alloy rail|
|handle bar:||OC1 35mm 12mm Rise 780mm|
|stem:||OC1 3D Forged 35mm interface 7º|
|fork:||Fox 34 Float Performance 140 3-Position QR15x110|
|headset:||Acros Alloy 1-1/8 – 1-1/2″ Integrated|
|frame:||Orbea Occam Hydro High Polished Triple Butted 150mm travel 29″-Boost 12×148|
|number of chainrings:||1|
|brake type:||Disc Brake|
|wheel size:||28″ (29″) (622mm)|
|shock:||Fox Float DPS Performance 3-Position Evol custom tune 210x50mm|
|frame type:||Full Suspension|
|tires:||Maxxis Dissector 2.40″ 60 TPI 3CMaxxTerra Exo TLR | Maxxis Rekon 2.40″ FB 60 TPI Dual Exo TR|
|fork construction:||Classic Suspension Fork|
|manufacturer item code:||M253|