Orbea Orca M20 Ultegra Roadbike - 2022 - Raw Carbon - Titanium (Gloss)
Details of the Orbea Orca M20 Ultegra road bike – 2022
- With the Shimano Ultegra drivetrain with 2×11-speed shifting, you’ll be ready for any climb.
- Cleanly routed, fully integrated cables through the stem.
- Carbon is used in the frame and fork as a light and strong material.
- The seatpost is aerodynamically mounted with Orbea’s own clamp.
Highlights of the Orbea Orca M20 Ultegra road bike – 2022
- Full Carbon Frame – Designing a frame with as high a carbon content as possible not only saves weight, but also helps make every Orbea a top-of-the-line bike.
- OMR Frame Shape – The OMR frame has more rounded shapes that improve comfort and reduce weight, making it an ideal model for those riders looking for a smooth and efficient ride quality.
- ICR Integration – No matter if mechanical or electronic shifting: all cables, cables and wires run invisibly along under the stem through the head tube into the frame. And all this without additional friction or unpleasant rattling.
- Seatpost clamp – Integrated into the frame, the seatpost clamp not only looks good, it also improves aerodynamics.
- Orbea racing geometry – The Orca’s racing geometry is the result of almost 100 years of experience in the manufacture of racing bikes and combines the perfect balance of responsiveness and stability. The aggressive stance maximizes both aerodynamics and body efficiency . The handling is precise and intuitive. All angles and dimensions are carefully adapted to the different frame sizes. The Orca provides direct power transfer from the pedal to the road!
- OC Riser Handlebars – This simple and elegant solution raises both the horizontal handlebar tube and the drop of conventional road handlebars to relax shoulders and neck and provide a more comfortable riding position on the bike.
- 35C OMR Tire clearance – wide tires with lower air pressures offer increased comfort and are durable.
FACT SHEET OF ORBEA ORCA M20 ULTEGRA ROADBIKE – 2022 – RAW CARBON – TITANIUM (GLOSS)
|Product Name:||Orbea Orca M20 Ultegra Roadbike – 2022 – Raw Carbon – Titanium (Gloss)|
|usage bikesport:||Road Bike|
|hubs:||Front: Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Solid | Rear: Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Solid|
|cassette:||Shimano 105 R7000 11-Speed|
|rear derailleur:||Shimano Ultegra R8000 GS|
|front derailleur:||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|bottom bracket:||BB 386mm|
|crankset:||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|brakes:||Shimano R8070 Hydraulic Disc|
|wheels:||Orbea wheel: Ready 19 with 12mm E-Thru hubset Shimano RS470 28H|
|seat post:||OC2 Carbon 27.2 Offset 20|
|saddle:||Fizik Aliante R5|
|bar tape:||Orbea Eva|
|handle bar:||OC1 Road, riser 15mm, reach 70mm, drop 125mm|
|stem:||OC1 31.8mm interface -6º|
|fork:||Orbea carbon fork 2021, aluminum steerer, 1-1/8″ head tube|
|headset:||Acros Alloy 1-1/2″ Internal Cable Routing|
|frame:||Orbea Orca carbon OMR Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1,5″, powermeter compatible, Rear Thru Axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed release compatible dropout, Internal Cable Routing, EC/DC compatible|
|number of chainrings:||2|
|brake type:||Disc Brake|
|wheel size:||28″ (29″) (622mm)|
|tires:||Vittoria Zafiro V Rigid bead 700x28c|
|cable routing:||fully integrated|