Orbea Orca M20Team Ultegra Roadbike - 2022 - Raw Carbon - Titanium (Gloss)
Highlights of the Orbea Orca M20Team Ultegra Roadbike
- Full carbon frame: Engineering a frame that uses as much carbon as possible of course saves weight but it also contributes to the sophistication and refinement of each Orbea.
- OMR frame shapes: The OMR frame targets rounded shapes that improve compliance and reduce weight, making the OMR ideal for riders seeking a smooth and efficient ride quality.
- ICR integration: Internal Cable Routing is carefully routed along the best path under the stem and trough the head tube, with no rub or rattle, and is optimized for both traditional and electric shifting system.
- Hidden clamp: Orca’s seat post clamp is integrated smoothly into the frame, decreasing the likelihood of contamination and increasing aerodynamics. Of course, it looks great too. Just one of the small details that make Orca smart and beautiful.
- Orbea road racing geometry: Orca Racing Geometry is born from almost 100 years of designing road racing bikes and is the perfect balance of responsiveness and stability. The position is aggressive to maximize body aerodynamics and efficiency. Handling is precise and intuitive. Angles and dimensions are considered carefully across a range of sizes to put more power to the road with every pedal stroke, and more power means more speed.
- OC rise handlebar: This simple and elegant ergonomic solution elevates the tops and drops of the traditional road bar, so your neck and shoulders can relax a bit more, focusing on a better ride ahead. Increase endurance with a position that enhances comfort.
- 35C OMR tire clearance: wide tires with lower air pressures provide increased comfort and are durable.
FACT SHEET OF ORBEA ORCA M20TEAM ULTEGRA ROADBIKE – 2022 – RAW CARBON – TITANIUM (GLOSS)
|Product Name:||Orbea Orca M20Team Ultegra Roadbike – 2022 – Raw Carbon – Titanium (Gloss)|
|usage bikesport:||Road Bike|
|hubs:||Front: Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Hollow | Rear: Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Hollow|
|chain:||Shimano HG 701|
|cassette:||Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-28t 11-Speed|
|rear derailleur:||Shimano Ultegra R8000 GS|
|front derailleur:||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|crankset:||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|brakes:||Shimano R8070 Hydraulic Disc|
|wheels:||Vision Trimax TC 35 Disc TLR CL|
|seat post:||OC2 Carbon 27.2 Offset 20|
|saddle:||Prologo Scratch-M5 Pas T2.0 size 140mm|
|bar tape:||Orbea Anti-Slippery/Shock Proof|
|handle bar:||OC1 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm|
|stem:||Orbea ICR -8º|
|fork:||Orbea Orca OMR ICR fork 2021, full carbon, 1-1/8″ – 1.5″ tappered head tube compatible, Thru axle 12x100m, thread M12x2P1, Speed release compatible droput.|
|headset:||Acros Alloy 1-1/2″ Internal Cable Routing|
|frame:||Orbea Orca carbon OMR Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1,5″, BB 386mm, powermeter compatible, Rear Thru Axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed release compatible dropout, Internal Cable Routing, EC/DC compatible|
|number of chainrings:||2|
|brake type:||Disc Brake|
|wheel size:||28″ (29″) (622mm)|
|tires:||Vittoria Rubino IV G2.0 TLR 700x28c|
|cable routing:||fully integrated|