Orbea Orca M21eLTD PWR Force eTap AXS Roadbike - 2022 - Red Wine (gloss) - Raw Carbon (matte)
Highlights of the Orbea Orca M21eLTD PWR Force eTap AXS Roadbike
- Full carbon frame: Engineering a frame that uses as much carbon as possible of course saves weight but it also contributes to the sophistication and refinement of each Orbea.
- OMX frame shapes: Orbea works directly with specialists at Mondragon University in the Basque Country to analyze and test aerodynamic concepts. The downtube, seat tube and seat stay sections of the new Orca are ovalized and subtly flattened for a 10% drag reduction over the previous version.
- OMX carbon: OMX frames blend high modulus fibers and high strength fibers exclusively. Prepreg carbon sheets are laser cut to minimize excess materials and overlap, and hours of premolding is done to ensure optimal compaction with the smallest amount of carbon. A full EPS mold and Latex inserts are used to eliminate wrinkles and imperfections.
- OMX seatpost: The D-shaped proprietary seatpost of the OMX frame aids aerodynamics as well as comfort. An internal battery plug tucks away a battery, and a rubber collar protects against the elements with a refined look. The simple and secure clamp of the Orca seatpost is a proprietary design that allows adjustment of tilt to be made independently of saddle fore-aft position.
- ICR integration: Internal Cable Routing is carefully routed along the best path under the stem and trough the head tube, with no rub or rattle, and is optimized for both traditional and electric shifting system.
- Hidden clamp: Orca’s seat post clamp is integrated smoothly into the frame, decreasing the likelihood of contamination and increasing aerodynamics. Of course, it looks great too. Just one of the small details that make Orca smart and beautiful.
- Orbea road racing geometry: Orca Racing Geometry is born from almost 100 years of designing road racing bikes and is the perfect balance of responsiveness and stability. The position is aggressive to maximize body aerodynamics and efficiency. Handling is precise and intuitive. Angles and dimensions are considered carefully across a range of sizes to put more power to the road with every pedal stroke, and more power means more speed.
- OC rise handlebar: This simple and elegant ergonomic solution elevates the tops and drops of the traditional road bar, so your neck and shoulders can relax a bit more, focusing on a better ride ahead. Increase endurance with a position that enhances comfort.
- 32C OMX tire clearance: wide tires with lower air pressures provide increased comfort and are durable.
FACT SHEET OF ORBEA ORCA M21ELTD PWR FORCE ETAP AXS ROADBIKE – 2022 – RED WINE (GLOSS) – RAW CARBON (MATTE)
|Product Name:||Orbea Orca M21eLTD PWR Force eTap AXS Roadbike – 2022 – Red Wine (gloss) – Raw Carbon (matte)|
|usage bikesport:||Road Bike|
|hubs:||Front: Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Lite | Rear: Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Lite|
|chain:||SRAM Force 12-Speed|
|cassette:||SRAM XG-1270 12-Speed|
|shifter:||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|rear derailleur:||SRAM Force eTAP AXS|
|front derailleur:||SRAM Force eTAP AXS|
|crankset:||SRAM Force AXS Powermeter Dub|
|brakes:||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|wheels:||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL|
|seat post:||Orbea Orca OMX SB0-25mm|
|saddle:||Selle Italia SLR Boost SuperFlow L Carbon Keramic Rail Ø7 x 9 mm|
|bar tape:||Lyzard DSP 2.5mm|
|handle bar:||OC2 Road Carbon, reach 80mm, drop 125mm|
|stem:||Orbea ICR -8º|
|fork:||Orbea Orca OMX ICR fork 2020, full carbon, 1-1/8″ – 1,5″ tapered head tube compatible, Thru axle 12x100mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed release compatible dropout.|
|headset:||Acros Alloy 1-1/2″ Internal Cable Routing|
|frame:||Orbea Orca carbon OMX Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1,5″, BB 386mm, powermeter compatible, Rear Thru Axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, EC/DC compatible, OMX specific seat tube.|
|groupset:||SRAM AXS (electronic)|
|number of chainrings:||2|
|brake type:||Disc Brake|
|wheel size:||28″ (29″) (622mm)|
|tires:||Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c|
|cable routing:||fully integrated|