Trek DOMANE SL 5 105 Roadbike Gen. 3 - 2023 - Trek White / Quicksilver
Highlights of the 2022 DOMANE SL 5 105 road bike
- The frame as well as the fork are made of lightweight carbon.
- The front and rear Isospeed has a “road smoothing” effect by damping vibrations.
- Isopseed prevents fatigue and you can spend more time in the saddle.
- Reliable Shimano 105 groupset and all-weather disc brakes.
- Tubeless Ready wheels with wide 32mm tires.
- Integrated storage compartment in the frame.
Technologies of the DOMANE SL 5 105 road bike
- T47 bottom bracket – Equipped with a threaded T47 bottom bracket This system is not only extremely reliable and easy to maintain, but also scores with high stiffness for excellent power transmission and efficient pedaling.
- IsoSpeed technology – Trek engineers developed decoupling technology that allows the seat tube to flex at the top tube/seatstay junction, doubling the vertical compliance of Trek’s closest competitor without sacrificing drivetrain efficiency. The result: you can ride harder and longer.
- Front IsoSpeed – Trek’s Front IsoSpeed technology is a breakthrough in comfort, setting new standards in front-end compliance. This has increased balance and smoothness so you can ride faster, longer and harder.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon – Each OCLV level offers the best riding performance at any price point thanks to an optimal combination of basis weight, stiffness and compliance. The perfect balance of lightweight, strength and stiffness make 500 Series OCLV the perfect material for Trek’s unrivaled frames.
- Endurance -Fit – For the world’s most advanced endurance racing machines, we’ve developed the world’s most stable race geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly longer head tube for more stability and comfort throughout the ride. Your back will thank you after every ride.
- Endurance -Geometry – Performance. Ride stability. Victory. Trek’s long-travel geometry makes it possible – with maximum control, optimal handling and outstanding agility thanks to perfectly balanced rider weight distribution.
- Extra tire clearance – Extra tire clearance lets you take the Domane places no road bike has gone before. Throw yourself into the race. Enjoy every ride. Explore the world.
- Performance cable routing – Sleek, race-optimized cable routing virtually eliminates friction and ensures crisp shifting in all conditions.
- Micro Adjust Seat Tower – The all-new Micro Adjust seat tower is lightweight, strong, super aerodynamic and easy to use. Even a millimeter change can affect your speed. Choose your fastest and most streamlined riding position with the new seat tower.
- Flatmount Disc Brakes – The new flat mount disc brakes are sleeker, lighter, smaller and sleeker than traditional disc brakes, but offer outstanding performance and stopping power in harsh conditions.
- Blendr -compatible stem – Bontrager’s Blendr stem technology lets you mount your gear directly to the stem for a clean look and maximum ease of use.
- Mudguard Compatible – Mudguard eyelets allow you to mount full size mudguards for added comfort in adverse weather conditions.
FACT SHEET OF TREK DOMANE SL 5 105 ROADBIKE GEN. 3 – 2023 – TREK WHITE / QUICKSILVER
|Product Name:||Trek DOMANE SL 5 105 Roadbike Gen. 3 – 2023 – Trek White / Quicksilver|
|usage bikesport:||Road Bike, Endurance|
|hubs:||Front: Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, CenterLock disc, 100×12 mm thru axle | Rear: Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, CenterLock disc, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142×12 mm thru axle|
|rims:||Bontrager Paradigm SL, Tubeless Ready, 24-hole, 21 mm width, Presta valve|
|chain:||Shimano 105 HG601, 11-speed|
|cassette:||Shimano 105 HG700-11, 11-speed|
|shifter:||Shimano 105, 11-speed|
|rear derailleur:||Shimano 105 R7000, long cage, 34T max cog|
|front derailleur:||Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on|
|bottom bracket:||Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing|
|crankset:||Shimano 105 R7000, Compact|
|brakes:||Shimano 105 hydraulic, flat mount | Shimano SM-RT70, CenterLock, 160 mm|
|seat post:||Bontrager carbon internal seat mast cap, integrated light mount, 20 mm offset|
|saddle:||Bontrager P3 Verse Comp, steel rails, 145 mm width|
|bar tape:||Bontrager Supertack Perf tape|
|handle bar:||Bontrager Comp VR-S, alloy, 31.8 mm, 81 mm reach, 118 mm drop|
|stem:||Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree|
|fork:||Domane SL carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 12×100 mm thru axle|
|frame:||500 Series OCLV Carbon, front and rear IsoSpeed, internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S-compatible, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 142×12 mm thru axle|
|number of chainrings:||2|
|brake type:||Disc Brake|
|wheel size:||28″ (29″) (622mm)|
|tires:||Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700×32 c|