Trek E-Caliber 9.6 - 29" Electric Mountain Bike - 2022 - Matte Raw Carbon
Highlights of the Trek E-CALIBER 9.6
- Frame made from OCLV Mountain Carbon comes with 60mm of travel
- RockShox Gold RL suspension fork with 120mm of travel
- Trek’s exclusive IsoStrut FOX Performance shock
- Fazua Evation drive system with support up to 25km
- No pedaling resistance from the motor when switched off
- Shimano Deore 12-speed shifting
- Vario seatpost for adjustable saddle height
- Bontrager Kovee Comp 23 wheels
Technologies of the Trek E-CALIBER 9.6
- Fast and efficient, Fazua’s lightweight drive system backs you up with electric turbo when you run out of juice, but rides like a conventional bike when the extra boost isn’t needed. The Fazua system doesn’t create any pedaling resistance when you turn it off or you’ve exceeded the maximum assisted speed. In addition, the system can be paired with a smartphone app to check the battery charge level and display all the important information about the ride.
- Intelligent software for the trail: The E-Caliber comes with intelligent Fazua software called BLACK PEPPER, which provides an immediate response from the motor when you pedal. It also provides more power over a wider cadence range and allows customization of user settings.
- Removable drive pack: remove the motor and battery to save 2.9 kg of weight on days when you don’t need drive assistance. The included cover then turns your down tube into a storage compartment.
- IsoStrut: The bike comes with the same IsoStrut rear suspension as the XC World Cup proven Supercaliber. This gives you 60mm of rear travel and an optimal level of comfort and traction without the added weight and instability of a traditional shock.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon: Thanks to exclusive materials and precise lay-up processes, the most advanced construction methods and particularly rigorous testing standards, the carbon developed by Trek specifically for mountain bikes is extremely robust.
- Knock Block: Protects your frame when things don’t go smoothly. The handlebar stop keeps your handlebars from spinning completely around in a crash to prevent too much pull on your lines and prevent handlebar contact with the top tube.
- Boost 148/110: Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) provide the stiffness of a 27.5″ wheel and offer all the benefits of a 29er. And with Boost148 on the rear wheel, you can run wider tires and a larger chainring without sacrificing Q-factor and drive efficiency.
FACT SHEET OF TREK E-CALIBER 9.6 – 29″ ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE – 2022 – MATTE RAW CARBON
|Product Name:||Trek E-Caliber 9.6 – 29″ Electric Mountain Bike – 2022 – Matte Raw Carbon|
|usage bikesport:||E-Bike, MTB, Cross Country, Trail|
|hubs:||Front: Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
Rear: Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, 6-bolt, Rapid Drive 108, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
|rims:||Bontrager Kovee Comp, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, 23 mm width, Presta valve|
|chain:||Shimano Deore M6100|
|cassette:||Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed|
|shifter:||Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed|
|rear derailleur:||Shimano XT M8100, long cage|
|brakes:||Shimano 4-piston hydraulic disc, MT4100 lever, MT420 calliper | Shimano RT66, 6-bolt, 180mm|
|seat post:||TranzX JD-YSP18, 130mm travel at size M,L,XL | 100mm travel at size S, internal routing, 31.6 mm|
|saddle:||Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails, 138 mm width|
|handle bar:||Size S: Bontrager Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width
Size M-XL: Bontrager Rhythm Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
|stem:||Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree|
|fork:||RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 120 mm travel|
|frame:||OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and stays, IsoStrut, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Boost148, 60 mm travel|
|number of chainrings:||1|
|assisted speed:||max. 25 km/h|
|Drive Unit Manufacturer:||Fazua|
|motor location:||Mid-Mounted Motor|
|brake type:||Disc Brake|
|wheel size:||28″ (29″) (622mm)|
|bike special accessories:||Fazua Remote bX Controller, Fazua Evation charger, 220-240V|
|grips:||Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on|
|shock:||Trek IsoStrut, Fox Performance shock, air spring, DPS 2-position remote damper, 235 mm x 32.5 mm|
|frame type:||Full Suspension|
|tires:||Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29×2.40″|
|fork construction:||Classic Suspension Fork|